LIVE Wednesday, September 1, 2010, or afterward on demand
As more companies venture into the social media and web 2.0 landscapes, communities are emerging and the need to understand the key elements of their success becomes paramount. Join Dr. Jim Hamill and Alan Stevenson, Directors of Energise2-0, as they examine the key success factors for online community building and how online events fit into the strategy.
WHEN: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 3:00pm BST, or afterward on demand
PRESENTERs: Dr. Jim Hamill and Alan Stevenson, Directors, Energise2-0
• Getting the strategy and vision right
• Creating the components of a successful community
• Identifying key performance indicators (KPI)
• Measuring the return on investment (ROI) of your activities
• Integrating online events into your community strategy
The webcast can be viewed and shared using this link:
You will be able to submit real-time questions to the presenters and vote in audience polls during the live webcast. If you are unable to attend the webcast live, you can also view it afterward on demand.
Jim and Alan