We will soon be launching our 2011 ‘Mastering Social Media’ Executive Development Programme. A key point overview is given below. Full Programme details will be posted on the site very soon. In the meantime, with numbers being limited, we would encourage you to express your interest in attending by dropping us a quick e-mail on email@example.com The Programme is also available on an in-company and e-learning basis; please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Key Point Summary:
* A ‘business first’, ‘customer led’ approach
* Social media fully aligned behind and supportive of core business goals and objectives
* ‘Social media planning pays’
* A focus on social media strategy development, implementation, performance measurement and Return on Investment (ROI)
* All key success factors covered, including organisational, people and resource issues
Using our innovative ‘Social Media Planning Toolkit‘, the Programme will help to ensure that your Social Media Strategy produces real business benefits and high ROI.
On completion of the programme you will have:
* Developed a clear social media vision and strategy for your organisation
* Agreed the key business objectives, goals and targets to be achieved
* Identified the social media actions and initiatives you need to take and an ‘Action Plan’ for getting there
* Fully aligned your social media strategy to support core business goals and objectives
* Agreed the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), metrics and analytics to be used in measuring social media performance, business impact and ROI
* Ensured that all key success factors have been considered, especially the organisation, people and resource aspects critical to successful social media implementation
* Be part of an online mutual support and e-learning community
More details on ‘Programme Content’ to follow….. please feel free to drop us a quick email to discuss your requirements.
Thanks and take care
Jim and Alan