Following the very successful launch of our ‘Mastering Social Media’ Executive Development Programme in May of this year, details of the Summer/Autumn repeat programme are now available. A key point overview is given below.
As we expect the Programme to be over-subscribed, we would encourage you to register your intention to attend asap. Full details here – Mastering Social Media Executive Development Programme The Programme is also available on an in-company basis – please contact us to discuss your requirements – email@example.com
Key Point Summary:
* A ‘business first’, ‘customer led’ approach
* Social media fully aligned behind and supportive of core business goals and objectives
* ‘Social media planning pays’
* A focus on social media strategy development, implementation, performance measurement and Return on Investment (ROI)
* All key success factors covered, including organisational, people and resource issues
Using our innovative ‘Social Media Planning Toolkit‘, the Programme will help to ensure that your Social Media Strategy produces real business benefits and high ROI.
On completion of the programme you will have:
* Developed a clear social media vision and strategy for your organisation
* Agreed the key business objectives, goals and targets to be achieved
* Identified the social media actions and initiatives you need to take and an ‘Action Plan’ for getting there
* Fully aligned your social media strategy to support core business goals and objectives
* Agreed the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), metrics and analytics to be used in measuring social media performance, business impact and ROI
* Ensured that all key success factors have been considered, especially the organisation, people and resource aspects critical to successful social media implementation
* Be part of an online mutual support and e-learning community
Please register your interest in attending the Mastering Social Media Programme.
Feel free to contact us at the email address below if you have any questions at this stage.
Thanks and take care.
Jim, Alan, Vincent